NERC system upgrade and maintenance [April 6, 2022 3:00PM – 6:00PM]
NERC planned system upgrade and maintenance will occur on Wednesday, April 6, 2022 from 3:00PM – 6:00PM.
– Remove all floating IPs and external gateways on all virtual routers
– Expand the floating IP pool
– Create new floating IPs for any instances that had them removed
– Restore external gateways for all virtual routers that had them.
– Internet connectivity both to and from the instances will be unavailable during this work.
– We will double the amount of Floating IPs to use under NERC resources.
– Users will need to change any reference they are putting for existing Floating IPs, i.e. on SSH configuration or any other services they are using them previously.
– We don’t know the ETA for this upgrade but the tentative estimated time is around 3 hours; so we urge you to keep an eye on https://nerc.instatus.com/ to get the progress during this time.
– Please do subscribe to the NERC’s status for any future updates: https://nerc.instatus.com/subscribe/email
Our priority is to help make science happen, so If you or your research team have any questions or need to escalate an issue, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).