NERC Swift API upgrade and maintenance [September 21, 2022 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM]
NERC Swift API upgrade and maintenance will occur on Wednesday September 21, 2022 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
– NERC Swift API support for CEPH RADOS Gateway backed by NESE storage.
– We will stop the existing object/blob storage/Swift setup and will switch to a new CEPH RADOS gateway backend.
– All existing data from all of the object storage/Swift of projects will be transferred to the new storage service.
– We will soon accept/approve change requests on Object Storage(GB) quota from NERC’s ColdFront.
– Please be aware that during this maintenance, project and project change requests will not be accepted and approved.
– We are reserving the whole day as the ETA for the cutover to the new setup but we will update status and also communicate any progress on this. We urge you to keep an eye on your email and also on https://nerc.instatus.com/ for future updates regarding object storage/Swift.
– Please do subscribe to the NERC’s status for any future updates: https://nerc.instatus.com/subscribe/email
Our priority is to help make science happen, so If you or your research team have any questions or need to escalate an issue, please contact us via email (email@example.com) or, by submitting a new ticket at the NERC’s Support Ticketing System (osTicket).