Upgrade NERC OpenStack Platform to version 16.2.3 [October 13, 2022 9AM – 5PM]
Upgrade NERC OpenStack Platform to version 16.2.3 will occur on Thursday October 13, 2022 9AM – 5PM.
– We will be upgrading our RedHat OpenStack Platform deployment to the latest minor release 16.2.3.
– NERC OpenStack’s Horizon dashboard may be inaccessible at times during this process.
– Please be aware that during this maintenance, project and project change requests will not be accepted and approved.
– We are reserving the whole day, from 9am to 5pm, as the ETA for the cutover to the new setup but we will update status and also communicate any progress on this. We urge you to keep an eye on your email and also on https://nerc.instatus.com/ for future updates regarding object storage/Swift.
– Please do subscribe to the NERC’s status for any future updates: https://nerc.instatus.com/subscribe/email
Our priority is to help make science happen, so If you or your research team have any questions or need to escalate an issue, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or, by submitting a new ticket at the NERC’s Support Ticketing System (osTicket).