Upcoming NERC system maintenance and upgrade – OpenStack and ColdFront – [Tuesday February 20, 2024 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM]
Upcoming NERC system maintenance and upgrade will occur on Tuesday February 20, 2024 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
– We are writing to inform you that we are planning to perform maintenance on the NERC OpenStack deployment. This will take the majority of the maintenance period.
– We will also be upgrading our ColdFront deployment.
– We plan to perform maintenance on the NERC OpenStack deployment during this time.
– NERC OpenStack’s Horizon dashboard and other OpenStack API services may be inaccessible at times during this process.
– The OpenStack maintenance should not affect any of your running VMs and used storage including volumes and object storage.
– Please be aware that during the ColdFront maintenance, project and project change requests will not be accepted and approved. We will post updates to the status page when the ColdFront portion of this maintenance has been completed.
– We are reserving the whole day, from 9am to 5pm. It can take more or less time, so we urge you to keep an eye on https://nerc.instatus.com/ to get the progress during this time.
– Please do subscribe to https://nerc.instatus.com/subscribe/email in order to get the progress updates during this time.
Our priority is to help make science happen, so If you or your research team have any questions or need to escalate an issue, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or, by submitting a new ticket at the NERC’s Support Ticketing System.