NERC’s OpenShift container platform (OCP) maintenance [May 30, 2023 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM]
NERC’s planned OpenShift container platform (OCP) maintenance and update will occur on Tuesday May 30, 2023 from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM.
– We will be updating the NERC’s OpenShift container platform cluster configuration. The core OpenShift services should not be interrupted during this time, however, all hosts will be rebooted as a consequence. Any user workloads that are not deployed in a highly-available fashion (e.g. via a deployment spanning multiple pods/hosts) will be temporarily interrupted.
– We will be making a change to the NERC’s OpenShift container platform cluster configuration which will involve rolling reboots of all cluster hosts.
– Any user workloads that are not deployed in a highly-available fashion will be temporarily interrupted.
– We do not expect any core OpenShift services to go down during this time but please keep an eye on the status page in the case of any unintended side-effects.
– The estimated time to complete this update is 2 hours. It can take more or less time, so we urge you to keep an eye on https://nerc.instatus.com/ to get the progress during this time.
– Please do subscribe to the NERC’s status for any future updates: https://nerc.instatus.com/subscribe/email
Our priority is to help make science happen, if you or your research team have any questions or need to escalate an issue, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email email@example.com or, by submitting a new ticket at the NERC’s Support Ticketing System (osTicket).