NERC OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) Maintenance [August 21, 2023 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM]
NERC’s planned OpenShift container platform (OCP) maintenance will occur on Monday August 21, 2023 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
– We will be moving the OCP worker nodes to a new location within the datacenter. All OpenShift services will be interrupted during this time. Any critical workloads that are deployed in the cluster need to be stopped until the maintenance is complete.
– We will be powering off all OpenShift cluster hosts prior to the move.
– The NERC OpenShift cluster will be unavailable during this time. Please let us know If you encounter any issues after the maintenance has completed.
– The estimated time to complete this update is 8 hours. It can take more or less time, so we urge you to keep an eye on https://nerc.instatus.com/ to get the progress during this time.
– Please do subscribe to the NERC’s status for any future updates: https://nerc.instatus.com/subscribe/email
Our priority is to help make science happen, if you or your research team have any questions or need to escalate an issue, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email email@example.com or, by submitting a new ticket at the NERC’s Support Ticketing System (osTicket).