Upcoming NERC system maintenance and update Monday July 10, 2023 9:00 AM – 01:00 PM
NERC’s planned system maintenance and update will occur on Monday July 10, 2023 from 9:00 AM – 01:00 PM.
– Our plan includes enhancing the NERC’s OpenStack cluster by adding additional NVIDIA V100 GPUs. Additionally, we will be making modifications to the MGHPCC Shared Services Account Portal (aka RegApp) and Keycloak instance in order to allow logins from additional domains. Consequently, during this time, both new user registrations and login to NERC web services may be temporarily impacted.
– We will be adding additional NVIDIA V100 GPUs to the NERC’s OpenStack cluster configuration which will enable us to distribute more GPU based flavors.
– Any running user VMs/containers/workloads should not be interrupted.
– Users will be able to access their VMs and storage via configured SSH and API settings.
– The estimated time to complete this update is 4 hours. It can take more or less time, so we urge you to keep an eye on https://nerc.instatus.com/ to get the progress during this time.
– Please do subscribe to the NERC’s status for any future updates: https://nerc.instatus.com/subscribe/email
Our priority is to help make science happen, if you or your research team have any questions or need to escalate an issue, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email email@example.com or, by submitting a new ticket at the NERC’s Support Ticketing System (osTicket).