MGHPCC (Holyoke) Annual Power Shutdown [May 23, 2022 6:00 PM – May 26, 2022 12:00 PM] (multi-day)
The annual MGHPCC data center power shutdown will occur May 24th. Even though we are going to begin the NERC shutdown process from May 23rd at 6 PM along with Research Computing at Harvard FAS (FASRC) and Northeast Storage Exchange (NESE) team.
– Power-down of the cluster will begin from 6 PM on May 23rd.
– Power will be out that night and through the following day, May 24th.
– Maintenance to NERC, FASRC, NESE infrastructure will occur on May 25th.
– Power-up ETA and return to service is noon on May 26th.
– While this outage impacts all services and resources in the MGHPCC/Holyoke data center, please be aware NERC services along with storage will not be available during this timeline.
– Power-up ETA and return to service is noon on May 26th; so we urge you to keep an eye on https://nerc.instatus.com/ to get the progress during this time.
– Please do subscribe to the NERC’s status for any future updates: https://nerc.instatus.com/subscribe/email
Our priority is to help make science happen, so If you or your research team have any questions or need to escalate an issue, please contact us via email (email@example.com).